Thursday, March 10, 2011

Xerex Aubrey Miles Watch

ETO'O" We can replace in Monaco and I hope we will, because the team is to continue in the Champions '


Samuel Eto'o wants to repeat the treble. "We are still in the running for 3 titles not? - told Sky Sports - I do not only focus on the championship, would not be fair. We can go in Cup final Italy, we can to reassemble in Monaco and I hope we will, because the team is to continue Champions. Everything is still open, do not watch the football, because it is the Milan? No. We want to win, although it is still completely open, and we will fight. They now are the best because they are early, but we have the team to put them in difficulty. We will fight to the end and I hope to repeat what we did last year .

Words of warning to know Bayern Monaco. Cameroonian striker is confident that Inter will return to dull, "p hy deserve it, because we are a good team, because we have quality in order to go to Monaco with our potential and win this game. Loro hanno vinto al 90' qui, perché noi non potremmo vincere lì? Con rispetto a questa grande squadra, possiamo farcela ".

E se lui continuerà a segnare " Quando inizio una stagione, so quello che un giocatore come Samuel Eto'o deve fare, ma non mi pongo mai obiettivi, tipo cifre da superare - spiega - Penso che un giocatore come Samuel Eto'o debba aiutare i suoi compagni, ma deve fare almeno 25 gol in tutto il campionato ".

" E' normale che segni in Champions. 25 gol è una cosa normale per me - continua Eto'o - Perche' oggi posso. Magari tra 5 anni, chissà. E da qui a 5 anni? Sì, devo continuare a farlo! Non sono uno che, when the season starts, says 'I will do better than last year'. No, I say that I'll try. But first you need to confirm what has been done in the previous season, then we'll see .

striker also spoke of his position on the field and explains that " today, playing for Inter and Italian football, which is very other than English, I often feel I change my position. Against Fiorentina I played to the right, and I was pleased to make the assist to Pazzini who scored. I played a lot on the left, and many teams are waiting for me on the left. And sometimes in the middle game. I think tactically, in every game, I try to create a problem the opposing team, because for sure when they look at the games they think 'if we expect him to play with 3 players left'. Sometimes I invent something .

has a desire to close his career at Inter. " I hope so - claims Eto'o - why I am very well, but this does not only depend on me. But the truth is that I am very happy here and I hope to stay there for long. And as I told the president, one day I'd come back to win the same titles that I won as a player coach .

0 comments:

Post a Comment