Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is 20,000 Enough For A Wedding

DEL PIERO "There are times when it is right to speak less and allow for more"


A message to their supporters to reassure them: " Juve are united, and will come out as hard . Thus, the Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero, from its website, said to supporters.

" Hello friends, how are you? During this time you may have noticed that I was a few words (I mean those that I usually like to spend with you on this site and on Facebook) but there are times when it is right to speak less and allow for other states -Del Piero. " I am obviously referring to the period we are going through of Juventus. " "As for the field -adds-, then, what I just said in post match Juventus-Milan and continuous Vinovo to train every day together with my friends to come out of this situation, a goal in front of which we are all connected and involved. " "Thank you for closeness and affection that still do not fail to make me feel never-ending number 10 -, I assure you that it is very important. Best regards, Alessandro .

0 comments:

Post a Comment