Sunday, March 6, 2011

Watery Cervical Mucus Just Before Period

Mazzarri "If there are two weights and two measures, just say"


Anger Mazzarri after the same procedure of Naples with Brescia. The coach of the Neapolitan was expelled at 34 'for the first time to protest. "The foul May is evident, was sacrosanct penalty - said to Sky - I did this the fourth, have the microphones and I hoped if I know: but they are expelled .

Mazzarri and Napoli also complain for a foul on Mascara in the second half, " If there are two weights and two measures, just say so - added, referring to the penalty suffered last Sunday at the home of Milan - The yardsticks are different, I said this week that I spoke of referees because otherwise I end up on trial, but the truth is plain . Episodes decisive second Mazzarri: "The Brescia ended well, a penalty can change the game: as it was Sunday for Milan. We had to take three points today, and in the end we even risked losing . Paolo Cannavaro
brakes " I do not like about these episodes, we must be careful not to fall into victimhood », ha detto ai microfoni di Sky il difensore. « Il fallo di Ibrahimovic su di me? Lasciamo perdere, non voglio tornarci - ha aggiunto Cannavaro - Gli errori degli arbitri ci sono, ma si può vincere lo stesso nonostante quegli errori...».

0 comments:

Post a Comment