Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bat Rolling Machine Blueprints

Lo 's ASI

These are the last two pages I made for the 30x30 blog ASI .

The first book to Alessandra "Delusions Scrap" and this month was the setting on "Sbrilluccichini" qndi had to make a job where rhinestones, glitter and all that sbrilluccicasse assolutissimamente could not miss ... also because otherwise that "fixing it"?! : D.

I do not like too much glitter, so I felt that we wanted to work right and as you can see, in addition to having used a scrap of a paper that had this pattern of leaves glitter, bought in a shop in Norway or in Sweden where they sell everything from school supplies to the kitchen garden, etc. ... low cost, to be clear in our shops throughout the euro, but will not be beautiful cards can be used to embellish;), cmq beyond this paper I realized sbrilluccicosi of ornaments made by me.

here the details of the embellishments sbrilluccicosi
Anyway if you want to see the other works sbrilluccicosi and take other ideas you can go to here.

Now on to the small page I made for my column, which of course I always keep in ASI, "Inspiration Music &..." , Where the inspiration for our work we draw from the music, this month we had to take the music from which the inspiration was that of "Negramaro", although I really like their songs, I must admit I'm not one of their big fan fierce, qndi it took me a while 'to find inspiration ... but in the end I won and I found it in two songs: 1. "All my time" 2. "Everything Flows."

To find out how I did this in detail and see the work of my girlfriends who have made inspiring enough to go on the blog here Asi namely


for today All ...
Hello hello to the prox
Elena PS: If you are wondering who is that doll on the page sbrilluccicosa ... I was 1 year and I qndo qndo few months I was still a beautiful princess, then I am in growing worse and I became a principessona: D (me and the sound of me singing alone: \u200b\u200bD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment