Sunday, June 6, 2010

Are There Any Games Exactly Like Poptropica?

Communion Mini Album and Card

Il 1 maggio 2010 la piccola principessina Sara, the daughter of my dear friend Barbara made his First Communion, qndi I could not make him a present, of course scrapbooking. I started to think and then I said a mini album is perfect and this is how it came:

How does
when opened
internal pages and details
I must admit that I am very satisfied, because only with the craft (which I LOVE), bazzil stamps and I was able to pull off a nice gift.
also tell you one thing but in one of the embellishments, there is also a piece of my participation in the First Communion (with 19 years ago) ... curious to know what it is?? .... I'll tell you off on the circle sbrilluccicoso under the host of the cup on the cover;)

Now we turn to two Cardinal .. oh I do not ever want to come as I want: (uffa!!
Anyway I'm not complaining in the end I liked it and the important thing is this:).

This below is the card that my dear sister Beatrice commissioned me an hour before the start of the celebrations of the birthday surprise that they did to her friend.

The following is for a friend - maid of pizzeria where Matt and I go every Saturday to eat the most holy most bona pizza in the world ^ _ ^, now after 5 years we feel at home and treat us like we were family ^ _ ^, qndi the greeting card could not be missed:) .


As you can see I also have entered the vortex of its paper flowers do-it-yourself :)... These roses and now I'll be seeing a lot ... because I really like ... cmq these are not the first that I did, but very soon even if I follow the blog ASI see the very first;)

Now I greet you as the time of the food is close and then I was waiting for my Cupid to spend Sunday together.
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL / I

0 comments:

Post a Comment