Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wedding Quotes On Butterfly Themes

Course Kesia

Finally I made it! I managed to finish the beautiful Mini Album that made us Kesia do during its course, organized by Patty in his shop May 29, 2010.

The theme of this mini album is my family, at least in part, because I wanted to enclose the memory of a beautiful day spent in the "Village of Beer" with Matt (my love ... but by? ? no one knew!), Beatrice (my sister mocciosina), Cecilia (also called Ceciliotti cognatina and is my favorite) and finally my big brother Peter.
Now every year we always go to this event in Buonconvento (SI), as well as the excuse to enjoy delicious craft beers from all over Italy and abroad, also because since my Great Fratello e Ceciliotti abitano a Montalcino (SI) è la scusa perfetta per stare tutti insieme e passare una bellissima domenica di settembre.

Ma bando alle ciance... vi faccio subito vedere il risultato finale, ah purtroppo mi sono dovuta arrangiare con le foto perchè rinco come sono ho stampato le misure all'incontro, nel senso che le misure orizzontali le ho date alle mie verticali e viceversa :D... che ci volete fare??? Sennò sarebbe stato tutto troppo perfetto per me :D


Sisi sono molto soddisfatta del risultato!!!
A presto

0 comments:

Post a Comment