Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bouncing Chair How Long?

Meeting July 4

I'm here to tell you first that my beautiful small page violates all lustful and won the challenge of Creative Training and still hardly believe it ^ _ ^ Grazieeeeee!

Now on to the beautiful, very hot but relaxing day spent at the Sunday meeting Toscano, fortunately for me, our host Patty always has air conditioning ... otherwise I would not be able to do anything and instead ... I've made two strange but true ^ _ ^! They were complete with photos and embellishments, but the bulk was done ^ _ ^.
The theme of the day was America dato che il gg del Meeting è cascato proprio quando in America festeggiano il 4 luglio qndi anche noi alla nostra maniera abbiamo festeggiato.

Il concorso prevedeva nel realizzare una Card di Buone Vacanze ovviamente a tema America... e qsta è la mia interpretazione ^_^

Abbiamo avuto come Maestra la bravissima e Dolcissima Licia ed il suo progetto era un Accordion in CD... cm vi ho anticipato prima a me è talmente piaciuto e siccome è velocissimo da fare ne ho fatti due, le foto purtroppo non le avevo portate perchè avevo ancora da sceglierle dato che ero già partita con l'intenzione che lo avrei fatto per una mia Amichetta che ieri evening celebrated his birthday and that he liked very much my little thought, if I had the photos for the first let alone the second :)... but tonight if I can finish that too ... but I'll keep it for me). 'Nuff said
But here's the final result of this wonderful work:

This is how it looks when it is closed
This is when it is opened and also serves as a frame qndi

and these are the little pages of double-sided mini accordion album.


below instead This is the card I-bookmark fatto in abbinato al regalino di compleanno, che ho anche questa iniziato al meeting ma terminata a casa.


Ed infine la foto di gruppo di tutte noi belle fanciulle... che non vedevamo l'ora di rientrare dentro al fresco ;) ( foto rubata alla Danio)


Per oggi è tutto... alla prox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment